Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rider Bio: Val

Who you are: Val S.

Why you ride: Because I was blessed with a second chance - so I can!  Not to mention, I love riding.

Who do you ride for: Friends with MS, all those affected by MS, and for my health

What you ride (bike bio): I am the happy owner/rider of a red and white Trek Pilot.

Longest ride to date: Single day: 105 miles.  Multi-day: MS150 last year

Years Riding any MS150: This will be year #2 here in NM

One interesting rider fact about you: I rode my first century ride in Tahoe three years ago, just eight months after falling off my roof and only breaking four vertebrae in my lower back.

Best cycling memory: Actually crossing the finish line of a single day century or multiday MS150 event.

Best MS150 Memory:  All of the fantastic tremendous support!! - And seeing Andrew doing the hulu-a-hoop in women's panties at each rest stop last year.  Both are priceless!!

Your favorite recovery meal/beverage: Chocolate milk - low fat of course!

On last years ride to Santa Fe

No comments:

Post a Comment