So you want to ride the MS 150! Great! Now you need to decide if you want to ride and train with a fun team that will get you ready to ride by the end of August? In short, do you think you have what it takes to be a Penultimate?
To determine if you have what it takes to be a Penultimate, complete the following survey:
- Do you know how to ride a bike?
- Is your skill level represented on the "Continuum of ability" shown below?
|From beginner (left) to Lance Armstrong (right) we want you to ride with us!|
In order to ride with the Penultimates, here is what you do to register for the ride. But before we get to that, just remember the ride costs $25 to join and comes with a commitment to raise a minimum of 250. (But don't worry - it is not that hard!) If you cannot raise the minimum amount, you will be asked to pay the difference before you can participate on the ride.
Still with me? You want to register? Here is how:
- Go to the Penultimates ride website here.
- At the top of the list of riders, click on the text that says "Join Team".
- It will bring you to a registration page, and just follow the instructions.
- Give yourself a high five - you joined an awesome team!