Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rider Bio: Buddy

Who you are:  John L.

Your nickname: Buddy

Why you ride:   Enjoy the companionship and love to bike ride

Who do you ride for: My sister, who was recently diagnosed with MS

What you ride (bike bio): Kona Drew urban warrior cross bike

Longest ride to date: My wife and I have done several 2 week bike vacations (when we were younger), with about 100 miles per day maximum.

One interesting rider fact about you:  I love Datsun Roadsters, have a 1968 1600 that is a blast to drive and gets lots of attention

Best cycling memory: I have many, but there was an epic ride up the coast of Maine from Castine to Bar Harbor in October that was spectacular.

Best memory of a previous MS ride: When I lived in New York my wife and I did a MS 150 from Albany to Poughkeepsie and back.  It was a beautiful ride on back roads down the gorgeous Hudson Valley.

Your favorite recovery meal/beverage: Vanilla Milk Shakes are good, but I won’t say no to enchiladas.

That is a funny looking bike

No comments:

Post a Comment