Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rider Bio: Ali

Who you are: Ali S.

Why you ride: Because I can, and because I realize how lucky am I to be able to say that.  

Who do you ride for: David S. aka Captain Snookums and for everyone else who has to live with shadow of MS hanging over them.

What you ride (bike bio): Bianchi Axis - that's right, the seafoam green and blue one

Years participating in MS150: Four. While I have been a part of the last 3 MS150, and a founding member of the Penultimates, I've only ridden in one.  Really looking forward to being a full-time member of the team this year!

One interesting rider fact about you: Road biking was a compromise between certain death mountain biking (for me) and epic hatred of running (David).  Ultimate goal to do some serious touring - Oregon Coast here we come (in 10 years)!

Your post ride routine: coconut water, big breakfast, family nap time.

Post-ride high.  Immediately preceding post-ride nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment