Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rider Bio: Bryan

Who you are: Bryan

Why you ride: It’s much more fun than running… and way better than working.

Who do you ride for:  Myself (if you ask my wife).  Jokes aside, I personally do not know anyone with MS, but I am happy to go out and raise money, and suffer in the saddle, for people less fortunate than me.

What you ride (bike bio): Trek Madone 5.2, Trek Top Fuel 9.9 SSL (never intended to be Trek guy, but I got some great deals)

Longest ride to date:

Distance: Rode 115 miles in the 2010 Viva Bike Las Vegas Century+.  Used a rental bike and this was my very first time on a roadie.  So, why not ride a century??  It was cool though, we were the first “civilians” across the new Hoover Dam bridge.

Time:   Rode ~12 hours straight on the White Rim loop in Canyonlands Natl park.  It was about 100 miles on jeep roads.  For me this equated to a superb 75 mile ride, followed by a completely miserable 25 mile ride.  Here I am after a full day in the saddle.  I’ve never been happier to get off my bike.

Your post ride routine:  Feed my face and take a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment