Monday, August 6, 2012

Rider Bio: Roushan

Who you are:  Roushan G.

Nickname: Scrappy (Dappy Doo?)

Why I ride: I ride because it makes me looks cool and I have AWESOME teammates, but mostly to BTHO MS! WHOOP!

Who do you ride for:  I started riding especially for my aunt, Karen Mumbower, who lost her battle with MS in December 2004.  She was one of the most amazing persons I could ever hope to meet and always had a story to tell.

What you ride:  I ride a womens' Specialized Amira, she looks cool for the both of us.

Best cycling memory: Riding at White Sands during the full moon!  Hanging out on the dunes for several hours, snapping some pictures, and riding with 200 other people with glowsticks was pretty awesome!

How epic are Fig Newtons:  Fig Newtons are really the essence and metaphorical glue that hold any respectable team together not to mention they're just darn delicious in general.  Without Fig Newtons life would be lacking in the arena of yummy fruitness wrapped up in a soft cake-like shell...  I'll stop before anyone tears up.

Best Bike MS memory: The 2011 Bike MS holds many awesome memories, among those is one of myself and Matt singing and dancing at our team tent (Holla!) and recruiting folks to join the Penultimates because as we all know, we're just awesome!

Riding the White Sands moonlight ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment