Monday, August 13, 2012

Rider Bio: Kenneth

Who you are: Kenneth Douglas (Erica's husband)

Why you ride: When you look this good in lycra, it is a crime not to ride.

Who do you ride for: All my peeps out there (and not just the yellow ones).

What do you ride: I am not going to lie, I prefer fat tires but when I have to roll skinny I ride my Specialized Tarmac Comp with Sram groupo (because Sram is better).

Longest ride to date: I once attempted the Swampman 100 in southern Georgia when I lived in N. Florida. However, my lower back started giving me pain on about mile 70, so I only managed 80 miles. Apparently my lower back couldn't compete with the awesomeness of the rest of my body. I have since replaced it with nanobots.

One interesting fact about you: I can transform into Optimus Prime...but only when you aren't looking.

Best cycling memory: Bombing down the Porcupine Rim trail in Moab

How epic are fig newtons in general: I don't think that the true epicness of fig newtons can be understood by us humans. I am convinced that scientists will eventually find that the cure for MS is in-fact...fig newtons.

Your post ride routine: I sign autographs for my fans.

Your favorite recovery meal/beverage: I drink chocolate milk.

He either pulled this off or crashed spectacularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment