Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rider Bio: Captain Snookums

Who you are: David S.

Nickname: Captain Snookums

Years riding the New Mexico MS150: will be my 4th

Why you ride: For my friends, my family, and myself - suck it, MS!

What you ride: Being what is generously termed a "Clydesdale" rider, I ride a sweet Bianchi Volpe steel frame beauty with custom built 40 spoke wheels from Peter White Cycles and a comfy Selle An-Atomica Titanico X saddle. Fast? No, but neither am I.

Best cycling memory: Departing on the second day of the 2010 MS150 and cycling through the foggy morning on our way to Chimayo. Beautiful, quiet, with all you could see in either direction were cyclists riding for a cause including my great teammates!

Your favorite recovery meal/beverage: My special home made Spicy Bloody Mary's. If you ask nicely, I may share.



No comments:

Post a Comment