Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Potential Jerseys

Hi Guys.  Trying to design a cycling jersey by committee - sort of like herding cats.  But here goes.  Please let me know what you think, I am open to all ideas, slogans, and designs.  Looking specifically for a team motto to put on the front.  I am trying to leave a date off these to keep them general, but if you want we can add specifics to this years event on it.

Here are potential jerseys.  This company has a variety of templates that you can choose from.  The colors can be changed within each design so lots of flexibility.  To take a look at other patterns check this out, but my two favorite types are below.  

Design 27 a,b,c

Design 33 a,b,c


Here are some designs that I had put together from last year interms of graphics and logos.  I have 4 graphics here in order: the back graphic, the front logo, and two arm graphics.  We can also put logos and graphics on the pockets on the back (or double them up).


Design on back

Design on front.  Open to putting graphics here too (maybe an arm design).  Also need one slogan below, leaning towards just listing the bike ms.
Arm design 1

Arm Design 2

No comments:

Post a Comment